Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A New Beginning


Today in Human Geo, we continued to watch “God Grew Tired of Us.” Some of the lost boys got the opportunity to go to America. Daniel, Panther, and John Bul, along with a couple others, got on a plane and ventured over to America. It was really funny how people from developing countries aren’t used to living like we do. Like on the plane, they were eating soap and butter plain, because they didn’t know that it was wrong. I can’t imagine not living the way I do today. I can’t imagine not knowing if I am going to have a meal one night, or maybe even a place to sleep. It’s crazy to think about how that Muslims did an ethnic cleansing on the Sudanese. They basically drove out all of the people in the country who were not Muslim. Leaving them with only Muslims in the country. It really makes me crazy how some countries can have so many things, but others have such little.

No comments:

Post a Comment