Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Great CIA Fact Book


Today in Human Geo, we went over the Power Point, that we took notes on yesterday. After that, we went to the CIA Fact Book. It basically knows everything about every country! It’s pretty crazy when you think about it. I learned that there is a country with only 48 people living in it. That is so crazy to think. The freshman class alone is a lot bigger than the country itself. I do not think I would be able to live in that small of a country. I also learned that China is the largest country, then India falling at a close second. Then there is us the United States of America at third. We went into detail on the birth rate, death rate, population, and the total fertility rate. The country with the highest fertility rate is Niger with 7.03 children born per women. That is crazy to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment