Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day at JC!

My first day at John Carroll has been really great! I have met a lot of new people and friends, and I really like how free the feeling of high school is. In middle school, it didn't feel as free to do things, because I was with my homeroom basically the whole day. Now, it doesn't matter if you aren't in any of the same classes, you might have an off mod with your friends.  I'm not going to lie, it was weird coming in on my first day of a new school. It was weird wearing a different uniform, being with people I don't know, and having mods off. When I was in my car driving to school, I was really nervous, because it’s a start to a new school and its high school. As the day went on, I realized that I have nothing to be worried about! To be honest, I don’t think there is anything I don’t like about John Carroll so far! It seems like a great school to be a part of, and I look forward to spending the next four years here!

No comments:

Post a Comment