Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August 28, 2013

Today in Human Geography, we got prepared for the rest of the year. One thing I learned was how to use my blogger. We also talked about what to do when we are absent. If you are absent, just type that you are absent and say why you were absent. The only reason you wouldn't do that is if Mr. Schick has a specific topic to blog about. We also learned about the class rules. I learned that when you are taking notes, we have to take notes in a copy book, not on the computer, so Mr. Schick knows that we aren't getting distracted. He said that ever since John Carroll got computers, students have been getting more and more distracted. Their grades get lower and lower. This is the reason why he decided to have the class use a marble copy book. I also learned most of my class mate’s names. 

No comments:

Post a Comment